- 20cm deep mattress
- 50mm top layer of memory foam
- 1000 foam encased pocket springs (Equivalent to in a 150cm size mattress)
- High density support foam base
- Knitted cover with Adaptive and Fresche technology plus a breathable mesh border
- 10 year guarantee on the mattress core
- No turn mattress
- Complies with UK Fire Regulations BS7177 (Domestic use)
Features and benefits
- This luxurious mattress is designed with a top layer of pressure relieving memory foam which has zoned areas for added comfort and support in all the right places.
- Individual pocket springs work independently to provide support and even pressure distribution as you rest. The springs are also encased in high density foam to give support right to the very edge of the mattress and to maximise the sleeping surface area.
- Beneath the springs is a layer of supportive high density foam which provides an excellent foundation base.
- The Memory Pocket 1000 has a beautifully soft four way stretch knitted cover for an extra touch of luxury. This features Adaptive technology to help keep you cool and dry night after night, plus a breathable mesh border. The cover also has a Fresche Bioscience high performance antimicrobial finish which fights bacteria and odours and also inhibits the development of house dust mites.
- This mattress is made in the UK to approved standards, and has a fantastic full 10 year structural guarantee for complete peace of mind.
- Delivered vacuum packed for your convenience - ideal if you need to manoeuvre your mattress around tight corners, small spaces or lots of stairs. Just give the mattress a couple of hours to fully recover and then you are ready for a great nights sleep!
Firmness rating (for guidance only): Because of the memory foam this mattress has a Medium to Soft feel
For a detailed explanation of our mattress range including a table comparing the main features of the different mattresses click here.
- Mattresses delivered to mainland Europe or Eire will be subject to an additional charge to the published rates. For further details contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All mattresses feature in the 100 day no quibble return policy but are subject to a £10 restocking fee. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Super King size is made to order. This means that it will take longer to deliver. We will get in touch with you to arrange a convenient delivery day.